Sunday 22 July 2012

Some updates via July 22nd

Somehow got the mood to blog something, it's almost the end of the July already. And seems like this month, it has been a lil unproductive towards my studies, AS results is about to come out and I started to shiver like shit. Will i do good ? I'm pretty sure, i did ok in two subjects not Accounts. Hope i'll get what i hope for. LIfe has been quite ok to me so far, but this weekend has been really hectic. Really busy in helping my parents renovating and tidying up the new shophouse. Argued with my mom today,
sigh.

And i've been up to something quite bothering lately, should i use the word bothering. or maybe an act of desperation. Desperation kills. so don't be too desperate about something , unless it will return you with a success favor .

Lack of self-confidence striking me lately, haven't been practicing motivational talks lately, involving in some and also talking to some about it. If there's one out there who wish to share my sorrow with me, please do so. lol .

alright, time do finish up my econs assignments. bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment