Sunday 15 July 2012

19th Birthday Bash ! 2012.

Look at the tittle post above already making me missing the wild party night last friday night ! I had organize an awesome party for my birthday this year. It's the first time I ever celebrated my birthday this grand. Well, a week before the party, i thought i would want to do something big this year , something that would leave an awesome wild memory for me before my teenage hood ends. I'm already 19 so why not this once ! :) 

I organize this party with my friends, asking their ideas , opinion etc. And the following paragraph, i wish to thanks each and everyone there helping me out, i really don't know how should i repay your kindness but definitely , thank you within the bottom of my heart i've no words to describe !! 

okay , enough of the long written post time for some pictures ! :) 
credits to Thomas Wong, main photographer of the event :) 


Edwin Wong :)

angel liew :)

Kisses 

Lorina and Pearlly

Chilling at the dining room 

The Drinks corner :)

Mei Ai, Ivan Lee

Ibrahim enjoying his truth and dare game 

Best two bros, Kelvin Choi and Soon Phin

Alex and his dare.

My Cohort 3 lovely people

Add caption



, Elaine Chen, Me, Rebecca, Pearlly, Sunny
Dj Corner


Oops steven :o

William Tan, my friend since standard 1 .

Kiko, Pearlly, Me, Ibrahim , See Yun

Chee Wai rocking the dance floor

My Man, Tony Wong :)

AH PHOTO CAPTION after my face splash 


Thomas, always my beloved bro

The Cohort 4 bros and sis.

Angel , Jess , Nean Chee

hottest couple , Rebecca and Teenel


Kiko , Pearlly , Ibrahim , Me, See Yun

Party People !



Asking the DJ to lower the volume , the mirrors shaking hahaha.

The DJ & drinks mixer, Sunny and Mei Ai

Nean Chee :)

Sunny , Muts , Mei Ai

Those people with the drinks !

Drunkard, ahaha !


Cat and Angel 

have to put the candles myself, people busy partying !

Golou , my most humble and respected bro !

Ready to get face smashed , i didn't know it would happen !

Nean Chee, The two german girls, Jess and Angel

Cheerios !

Dj corner !

Elaine and Angel :)

Edwin !


party people !

lol after face smash !


The Two DJ's , Chee Wai and Sunny



Muts , my best bro, enjoying

Pretty Ladies 


trying to try some face-smashed cake lol

Awwwww




Two Best SDL MATES , aren't they adorable

Becca , Pearlly , Elaine


Party girls 



HAHAHAHA



My best Jimui !! Jess 


My Kawan ! Angel :)

Nean Chee, Me , CK, Jess

the girls :)


Tan and Golou !!

Drunkard bro hugging Wai hung !

Preparing the cake !
The drinks corner filled with people !


Thanks again to my brothers , sisters, friends, family and strangers for this awesome party ! without you guys, i wouldn't enjoy this party so much ! :DD i'll remember this day 13th July 2012 forever ! :)
and thanks to Hannah also, although she's not in the picture cause she came late, but i appreciate what you did for me , thanks sis !!

No comments:

Post a Comment