Wednesday 20 June 2012

Cohort 3 - Farewell Dinner

I wanted to write this post , as a proof of memories we've been through together. So in the future, when i look back at my blog, i get to laugh , i get to cry and get to recap back what i've been through during my pre-uni life. I want to show my family in the future ,how many great friends i once had . Each of them having their craziness and adorable annoying flaws. haha ! We had our farewell dinner at Indulgence, Ipoh. and a massive big thanks to Mrs. Kong for treating us .
I don't talk much so let's just see the pictures .

Potato Skin salad
Jacket Potato with scramble eggs

German Sausage with idk


Wiggly Pasta

Blaze Pasta


Dessert 1

Dessert 2
Economic Class Cohort 3


Shaun Lim

me and my best gay friend , Shaun Lim

Mrs. Kong, Economics Teacher

Kpop, Futsal, Emo, Hairstyle you named it all best buddy

Arrogant, LC , Like a boss, fated by God best buddy

Hannah, Me, Shaun

Peugeout RCZ, Epic Toys collector, Food Critic buddy, Ong . We used be gay buddies also.

HAHAHA. Mrs.Kong trying to feed me. 
The Cutest Chinese Eyes girl , Elegant, Innocent but not now, secret sharing best buddy :D

My love, Shaun Lim Kin Soon

Shaun with Mrs.Kong

You Mad Bro, Meme, Yi Jun

HAHA. Bitch Please ?





<3

Group Picture 1

Group Picture 2

Yi Jun and Fiona 
More pictures will be uploaded soon. I sincerely hope and wish everyone of you are able to pursue your own dreams and desire and achieve them one day. We'll be buddies forever and this would never change till the day we leave this earth. God bless * :)

No comments:

Post a Comment